Aloha provides an ideal setting for you to improve your golf. Our professionals are on hand every day to offer private and group tuition. There are facilities to practice every aspect of your game.
• Almost 300m long, allowing practice from both ends.
• Up to 40 positions where you can play from natural grass lies.
• A sheltered practice area with mats for rainy days.
• Two putting greens by the first tee, with the same design and characteristics found on the course.
• Superb chipping area, with several greens and bunkers to practice your short game and approach shots in a large and quiet area.
Aloha also has its own private Par 3 course ideal for juniors or to practice your short game. The course is approved by the Spanish Golf Federation.