- • Men: 25,7
- • Ladies: 32,7
Please observe dress code:
- • Jeans, swimming costumes or shorts are not allowed.
- • Only polo shirts allowed.
• Please always obey instructions given by the course staff.
• Players must hold the Spanish Federation Golf license, otherwise they will be charged 1,5€ for a temporary golf license that includes insurance coverage for accidents and damages.
- • Mobile phones are not allowed on the course at any time.
- • Buggies may not be driven inside the markers
- • Pull or electric trolleys must not be taken between the bunkers and the greens, or on the antegreen.
- • Only recognised golf outfits will be allowed on the course. Denim jeans and t-shirts without collars are not allowed. Shirts will always be worn tucked into the trousers.
- • All players must keep up with the flight in front of them. This will ensure a maximum 4 ½ hour round.
- • 2 individual players must join another team of two if required.
- • Please repair divots, bunkers and pitch marks.
- • Drive on the buggy paths and turn 90º when approaching the ball and returning to the path.
- • Do not cross or surpass the buggy marks or the lines before the greens.
- • Children under 16 are not allowed to drive buggies.
- • There will be a maximum of 2 people and 2 bags per buggy.
- • Only 2 buggies will be allowed per flight.
- • Mobile phones are not allowed.
- • T-Shirts without collars are not allowed in the restaurant.
- • Children of members and their guests are allowed only on the terrace as long as they are accompanied. Prams and pushchairs are not permitted.
Handicap limits allowed
- • Gentlemen: 25,7
- • Ladies: 32,7
20 / 06 / 2013
All starts from the 10th tee
- Legal Notice
- © Aloha Golf Club 2009
- Website Project Management: Activ Marketing Consultants
Legal Notice: www.clubdegolfaloha.com
In compliance with Legal Statute 34/2002 dated July 11th, from the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE) Services, we outline below details of general information from the www.clubdegolfaloha.com web site.
Club de Golf Aloha
Urb. Aloha Golf s/n
CIF: G - 29459542
Tel: +34 952 90 70 85
Fax:+34 952 81 23 89
Personal data given to us will be used exclusively to provide information about the activity and services of of the Aloha Golf Club as well as to deal with any request sent to us.Your data will be treated at all times in accordance with the rules and regulations relevant to data protection, guaranteeing the confidentiality and integrity of the information provided, all this being in conformity with the law established by the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Ordinance of the Organic Data Protection Law in Spain.
The personal data that you provide us requesting information on our services or for receipt of our Newsletter, will be incorporated in a computer file belonging to the Aloha Golf Club, registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and following all the technical and organizational measures necessary in terms of Personal Data Protection.
You can exercise the appropriate rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to email@example.com.
Third Party links
All brand names, logos, business names, contents, texts, photographs, graphics and software which appear on this Web site, are the property of ALOHA GOLF CLUB. It therefore can not be reproduced, distributed, publicly communicated, altered or modified without express authorization..